Miriam Zakharova - fashion blogger.

Hi, I am Miriam zakharova, style blogger from www.cheremimi.blogspot.com
I am 20 years old and I love dancing, eating and having fun. I started dancing ballet when I was 10 and is my favourite thing to do!. 

I am from Málaga, (Spain) but nom I am living in Murcia where I study Phisiotherapy at university.
My blogging adventure started about 1 year ago and I am so happy because I am living a lot of experiences since I opened it.

If you want to know me better feel free to visit my blog. 
I also post photos everyday on my instagram account: @miriamzakharova 
Lot of kisses!!!





Photos by: @piccolaragazzza

Comments

  1. Great post dear.
    Thanks for following. I've followed you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que linda adorei cada uma das fotos
    Beijinhos
    CantinhoDaSofia /Facebook /Intagram
    Tem post novos todos os dias

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos :D

    grlfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment